The majority of CET partners are based in Tower Hamlets. One of these partners, Mulberry School for Girls, is the coordinating school for the CET partnership. Its experienced leadership team:
- Oversee the overall quality and delivery of CET.
- Coordinate the recruitment process for School Direct on behalf of all partner schools.
- Chair the strategic steering groups.
You can find out more about CET’s leadership and staff here.
The key facts
We’re very proud of what CET has achieved to date:
- We offer a range of ITE and other pathways to suit every graduate’s requirements and career progression, regardless of your current situation (all to link to individual programme pages):
- Schools Direct Salaried
- Schools Direct Training (Primary and Secondary)
- Other ITE Pathways
- Teach in the City
- 62 trainees have successfully completed a Schools Direct programme since this was introduced by the Government as a training route in 2012 (100% success rate)
- 12 local secondary schools and HEIs involved with 3 primary schools joining for 2018